A day with the Spreewald doll in the Lower Spreewald
Travel time: 01.01. - 31.12.
People: from 15
This day program invites you to get to know the Spreewald from its timelessly classic side. With gherkins on tap, a traditional barge trip takes you through idyllic Schlepzig, which with its more than 1,000-year history is one of the oldest communities in Brandenburg.
- Welcome by the barge woman in working costume with linseed oil and bread in Wendish language in the Great Port Schlepzig.
- 2-2,5-hour traditional barge ride with gherkins from the barrel through the village Schlepzig and to the most beautiful river of the Lower Spreewald, the Laubengang in the dense forest
- 45 min. chat and walk with the Spreewald doll in festive costume past the brewery, the willow dome and the Spreewald distillery
Tourismusverband Spreewald (en)
Raddusch, Lindenstraße 1
Phone: +49 (35433) 7 22 99
Price per person from a number of participants of 15 people. Smaller groups on request.
Bookable additional modules:
- Lunch at the inn "Zum Unterspreewald" (in 7th family generation)
- Coffee set during the boat trip
- Guided tour brewery, distillery, museum