Felt workshop in nature
Travel time: 01.01. - 31.12.
People: 4 - 8
Treat yourself to a day in nature with the calming and relaxing activity of felting. This craft brings joy and creates deep satisfaction. We work in the studio or outdoors on a restored four-sided farm surrounded by meadows and woods.
- 18.03.23 WARMING COVERS: (Warming) bottle covers, hand warmers, lanterns, egg warmers.
- 18.05.23 NECKWEAR with nuno felt: Wool felted with silk is not only beautiful, light and textured, it also scratches less on the sensitive neck area
- 19.11.23 CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS: small and big gifts felted by yourself
- 10.00 a.m. to approx. 5.00 p.m.
- Instruction by experienced felt artist
- incl. drinks and rural lunch
- Contribution towards expenses: 89,-€ plus material
Private workshops are also possible, with friends, family or work colleagues, where I can respond to individual wishes, felting ideas and techniques.
Tourismusverband Spreewald (en)
Raddusch, Lindenstraße 1
Phone: +49 (35433) 7 22 99