Photo day excursion "Spreewald up close and personal"
Photo stalk by kayak through the unique UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Spreewald
Travel time: 01.01. - 31.12.
Persons: from 2
Experience the Spreewald from its wild, photographic side! Shortly before sunrise (start varies according to season) we meet in the small, sleepy Spreewald village of Schlepzig. After a short briefing on the schedule, general safety and respectful treatment of nature, we get into the 1-2 person kayaks and paddle towards the new day.
Our way leads us right into the heart of the Spreewald Biosphere Reserve, through which we will stalk our photo subjects on an approx. 16 km, varied water walling and take great waterscape photos!
The focus here is on the nature experience, wildlife and landscape photography.
In between we will have a rustic breakfast together in the biosphere reserve. Plenty of (photo) breaks will be provided.
The photo excursions are suitable for professionals as well as for beginners. Together we will work out our desired motifs using practical examples, practice some alternative photo techniques. With a little luck, beaver, kingfisher and Co. will present themselves to us.
Level of difficulty: easy-medium
We paddle with the kayak for a few hours, are much outside and exposed to any weather. There are no shortcuts.
Free parking is available at the starting point
Duration approx. 8 hours (weekend photo excursions are also in the portfolio)
Breakfast (packed lunch) and kayaks included - Not included are additional meals and drinks as well as other offers on site.
Tours are guaranteed to take place with a minimum of 2 participants. Maximum 6 participants, secured by a second photo guide.
Please also note the cancellation conditions included in the GTC's on www.martinsieringphotography.de.
- As important good mood and the camera :-)
- Photo equipment: The space in the boat is limited! I myself have a telephoto and wide-angle lens and some small stuff like batteries and flashlight with me.
- Waterproof pack bag for the camera during the kayak tour is an advantage.
- Flashlight/headlamp (recommended also during the day for macro subjects)
- Full batteries, spare batteries, empty memory card(s)
- Sturdy shoes/water shoes
- Plastic bag (to kneel on, sit on, as rain protection for the camera or also suitable for collecting garbage)
- Clothing suitable for the weather. (On the water it likes to get chilly early)
- Daypack SMALL, personal drinks and food
- Binoculars are certainly an advantage!
Tourismusverband Spreewald (en)
Raddusch, Lindenstraße 1
Phone: +49 (35433) 7 22 99