The early bird catches the worm - yoga and barge rides
Travel time: 01.01. - 31.12.
People: 5 - 12
How about experiencing the morning in a different way, gliding into the morning over Spreewald rivers and simply enjoying the silence. When you immerse yourself in nature far away from everyday life and observe the native fauna and flora. On the way you get off at mysterious power places for a yoga session - and welcome the day with the sun salutation. Then the day can dawn full of anticipation for further adventures: invigorated, all senses awakened and upright into the day.
- 3 hours in the morning
- small introduction to the place and the surroundings from the experienced bargeman
- yoga and meditation with yoga teacher
- observe local flora and fauna, visit places of power
- meditative gliding over the rivers, relaxing in silence
- drinks incl.
- yoga mats and cushions incl.
Individual time and place arrangements are possible, also possible into the evening to end the day
Tourismusverband Spreewald (en)
Raddusch, Lindenstraße 1
Phone: +49 (35433) 7 22 99