Adventure paddling through the UNESCO biosphere reserve Spreewald
4 B&B: 3-day paddle tour incl. luggage transfer & maps
During a 4-day paddling tour you have the opportunity to explore the unique natural landscape of the Spreewald with all its facets and actively enjoy the peace and beauty of the UNESCO biosphere reserve.
You paddle individually the places Lübben, Lübbenau and Burg with daily stages of about 15 -25 km.
- 4 overnight stays incl. breakfast in 3-star middle-class hotels or in family-run guesthouses
- 3 x full-day paddle boat rental (1 x 2-person paddle boat with continuous double paddle)
- 3 x luggage transfer to the next accommodation in each case
- 1 pin "Paddling Cucumber
- water hiking map*
Tourismusverband Spreewald (en)
Raddusch, Lindenstraße 1
Phone: +49 (35433) 7 22 99
- price per person in a double room
- price per person in a single room on request
- Availability of the package reserved / additional nights can be booked.
- Please note that in some places accommodation taxes, visitor's tax, parking fees, etc. are incurred. These are not included in the tour price and must be paid on site.
- Offer is not bookable on weekends, arrival is possible on Sunday or Monday
- *For your booking you will receive a water hiking map on a scale of 1:25,000 for orientation during your stay in the Spreewald.