Photo Excursions/Photo Stalking in the Spreewald
2 B&B: paddle boats, bicycles & packed lunch | for advanced and beginners
Wildlife photography has many facets and represents one of the greatest challenges in nature photography. Also to be able to react spontaneously to the given light conditions at any time is another focus! Especially in the biosphere reserve numerous photo motives can be discovered! The focus of the photo excursions is mainly on the creative handling of given light situations, the handling of the camera, the application of different shooting techniques as well as the exploration of the reserve - on foot and by kayak!
In particular, we will focus on the exciting light conditions in the early morning or late afternoon and be out for sunrise and sunset. At night we expect to see the Milky Way over the biosphere reserve, which can be easily seen with the naked eye. At the same time we always have the animal inhabitants like kingfishers, beavers and co. in photographic view. The photo excursions are suitable for all age groups, even without much previous knowledge!
The only prerequisite: your own camera, fun with nature and taking pictures!
To the excursion leader:
Freelance nature photographer with years of experience in nature and wildlife photography.
Multiple award winner at various nature photo competitions
Partner of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Spreewald and NABU member
Cooperation with various artists and agencies
Member of the Spreewald Quality Initiative
- Weekend excursion: 2 nights with breakfast, kayaks, evening boat trip through the biosphere reserve.
- Day excursion: 1x packed lunch in BIO quality, kayaks
- Guided photo excursions on foot and by paddle boat
- Photo equipment such as tripods, camouflage tents, camouflage clothing, flashlights, pack sacks, etc. are available if needed
- Provided pictures of the excursion after the tour
- Priceless impressions and nature experiences
- Private guided photo excursions available upon request
Tourismusverband Spreewald (en)
Raddusch, Lindenstraße 1
Phone: +49 (35433) 7 22 99
- per person in a vacation apartment or hotel in Schlepzig or surroundings
- Package price valid up to 6 persons
- Availability reserved
- This offer can also be booked as a day excursion for 249,00 € p.p. without overnight stay (approx. 8h exclusion + packed lunch + kayaks).