Spreewald & Lusatian Lake Land
7 B&B: Bicycle tour from the Spreewald to the open-cast mining landscape
On this unique bike tour, you will experience pure nature in the idyllic Spreewald Biosphere Reserve and Europe's largest artificial chain of lakes. Relaxed cycling stages take you from the lush green of the Spreewald to the bizarre open-cast mining and lake landscape.
Along the way, museums provide interesting insights into the Sorbian culture and traditional way of life. In addition, Lübbenau Castle, an amphitheater in Großkoschen and modern LandArt objects in the artists' village of Pritzen await you. Marvel at unreal lunar deserts and experience active open-cast mining as well as exciting industrial culture. (Total length approx. 330 km, with daily stages of 40 - 60 km.
- 7 nights incl. breakfast
- Spreewald typical welcome
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Storage for bicycles
- Detailed map and information material
- "Get One" the cult gherkin in a can
- GPX data available free of charge
- 6 days service hotline
Tourismusverband Spreewald (en)
Raddusch, Lindenstraße 1
Phone: +49 (35433) 7 22 99
Package price is valid for bookings in double room (category B, 2*/3* level).
- Price for booking in single room (category A, 4* level): 1.189,00 € p. p.
- Price for booking in double room (category A, 4* level): 859,00 € p. p.
- Price for booking in double room (category B, 2*/3* level): 689,00 € p. p.
- Price for bookings in single room (category B, 2*/3* level): 939,00 € p. p.
Please note that in some places accommodation taxes, visitor's tax, etc. are applicable. These are not included in the tour price and have to be paid on the spot.