Tour de Spreewald
6 B&B: Bike tour through the Spreewald landscape & old town of Cottbus
Our classic tour leads along the Gurkenradweg through the unique Spreewald landscape and its charming surroundings. The historic old town of Cottbus and the Pückler Pyramids in Branitz Park are also on the program. There is a lot to experience and a lot to discover! (Total length approx. 240 km, with daily stages of 35 - 60 km)
- 6 nights incl. breakfast
- Spreewald typical greeting
- 2-hour boat trip
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- "Get One" the cult cucumber in a can
- GPX data available free of charge
- 1 x map and information material per room
- 5 days service hotline
Tourismusverband Spreewald (en)
Raddusch, Lindenstraße 1
Phone: +49 (35433) 7 22 99
- Price for bookings in double room (category A, 3*/4* level): 759,00 € p. P.
- Price for booking in double room (category B, 2*/3* level): 619,00 € p. P.
- Price for booking in single room (category A, 3*/4* level): 999,00 € p. P.
- Price for bookings in single room (category B, 2*/3* level): 829,00 € p. p.
- The health resort fee charged in some places is to be paid directly on site.
Availability subject to change.
optional bookable additional modules:
- Rental bike 15,-€ per day (without arrival and departure day)
- E-bike 30,- € per day (without arrival and departure day)
- Incl. bike bag, lock, puncture kit and air pump
Please note that in some places accommodation taxes, visitor's tax, etc. apply. These are not included in the tour price and must be paid on site.