Office Manager (m/f/d) at the Spreewald Tourism Association
The Spreewald Tourism Association forms the umbrella under which the tourism interests of the region are brought together.
Under the common motto "We are Spreewald. Shaping the future together", we rely on our constantly growing network and a lively exchange among ourselves. We bundle competences, thus creating a head start through knowledge and use the synergies in the sense of quality development in the Spreewald. We want to inspire our guests and surprise them with innovations. We sensitise the service providers and create trust in a joint, long-term quality work with many towns and communities. This is achieved by winning over multipliers such as locals, guests as well as representatives from business, politics, the press and the media. In this way we create a radiance from the inside to the outside and strengthen our Spreewald brand. The focus is on the natural and cultural landscape, originality, cultural (self-)awareness, authenticity, tourist offers and regional products.
Since 2013, the operational business of the Spreewald Tourism Association has been managed by GLC Glücksburg Consulting AG as a private outsourcing partner in the field of tourism. The team of the office in Raddusch is looking for competent reinforcement in the field of office management as soon as possible.
- You have completed training as an office management assistant or comparable commercial training and have several years of experience in assistance/secretarial work.
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Your reliable and structured way of working distinguishes you just as much as your organisational talent and your ability to work in a team.
- Professional communication, whether on the phone, in person or in writing, is one of your strengths.
- You are flexible and can cope with short-term challenges. You keep a cool head even when there is work to be done at the same time and set priorities. You have a very good command of written and spoken German.
- The focus of your work is on independent and forward-looking office organisation. This includes coordinating all appointments and purchases of goods, processing mail, handling general correspondence and supporting our customers on the phone and by e-mail.
- You organise committee meetings, meetings and events in person and online. A central component is the preparation and follow-up of the event, including the preparation of presentations, minutes and documentation.
- Furthermore, you prepare the bookkeeping and carry out the invoice control. Complaint management and our quality campaign (training events of the Spreewald Tourism Association) are also part of your duties.
- You will receive and look after our guests in a competent and friendly manner.
We offer you:
- a creative, dynamic working day in one of the most exciting industries in the region
- a permanent position in full or part time (min. 30 hours) with regular working hours from Monday to Friday in our Spreewald office in Raddusch
- freedom to organise your work
- always new challenges to test yourself and to grow
- promotion of your further training and career opportunities within the company
- performance-related remuneration
- a small, friendly team that looks forward to working with you
- flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- work in a small office in the heart of the green Spreewald, which we would like to shape sustainably together with you
- free hot and cold drinks
- Various corporate benefits
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
We offer you a responsible job with plenty of room for your own creativity and development as well as an attractive salary. Would you like to become part of our team? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including salary details and availability, as a pdf document, exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLC Glücksburg Consulting AG
D - 22761 Hamburg