Travel time: 01.01. - 31.12.
People: from 10
The tour leads to the small village Straupitz, which combines all the charms of the Spreewald. Unique buildings like the Schinkel church and the Holländerwindmühle can be visited during a guided tour. After a relaxing barge ride along meadows, forests and castle park ponds, a Spreewald coffee table in the granary offers refreshment.
from 34,00 € p.p.
© TVS | Lena Tschuikow
- guided tour of the imposing Schinkel Church
- 1-hour guided tour of the only triple-producing windmill in Europe
- lunch (on request, not included in the price)
- boat trip through the Straupitz castle park
- Guided tour through the exhibition of antiquarian witnesses of the centuries-old village history in the granary
- Spreewald coffee table (1 cup of coffee & 1 piece of sheet cake)
Tourismusverband Spreewald (en)
Raddusch, Lindenstraße 1
Phone: +49 (35433) 7 22 99
from 20 persons: 31,00 € per person